The Medic Station is looking for new members - We only recruit regular players from our game servers - Interested? See our forums for more information and play on our game servers!
The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming: Forums

The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming :: View topic - =MS= Recruitment Scrimmage
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

=MS= Recruitment Scrimmage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:00 am    Post subject: =MS= Recruitment Scrimmage Reply with quote

=MS= Recruitment Scrimmage

Time; Sunday August 28th 12:00 GMT/UTC On the Team vs Team Server.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Most of the Medic Station members have not had the opportunity to meet those who have recently applied for membership, we would like to have a Meet and Greet with everyone, and a chance to all play together as a team. We have a voting process for players who wish to join the Medic Station, however most of you have not yet met any of the members except for myself. Since those accepted into the Team are given Administrator rights to our game servers and Teamspeak, the team would like to get to know who they will be voting for.

We would like to get as many of us as possible online at the same time, so both members and recruits please reply if you are able to attend this event.
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there....just one question, AM or PM?
MS_Midnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Do! Sounds amazing!
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS_PFCLancer wrote:
I'll be there....just one question, AM or PM?

12:00 Hours GMT/UTC is Noon,--- High Noon!
I believe that would be 0700 Central Time, or 7:00AM, if you are Zulu -5.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx?y=2016&mo=8&d=28&h=12&mn=0

Last edited by MS_Lingus on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Lancer
We may have another Team visiting and other invitees, can we get our player slots back?
We used to have 40 or 50 slots previously.
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That time will not work for us. Daytime for us evening for them.
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to seeing you there.
I did ask twice previously for a time frame from you guys, but I was told only that you would be flexible on the weekend.
In any case, can we have our player slots restored to the previous levels? So far, we have gotten positive responses from two other teams.
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool said he told you daytime for us early evening for them. If they truly want to join then they will find a way. I will not allow new members to be forced past our rules. If you look at Combat's post about recruits then you will see what I mean. Set up for the right time so we can meet them or the deal is off all together. We have met Midnight but we have not met any of the others. We don't have many rules but I am adamant about meeting people before we just let them join.

As for the slots on the server, I just checked and it is set to 40 so any other changes would have to be made through the mission.

"Unfortunate I won't be there"......not a good thing to say to someone is owns the servers and doesn't charge a red cent for them. Way to piss me off before work.
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 12:00 GMT/UTC is daytime Sunday morning for most of us, and afternoon for others. Lancer, I'm really not sure what made you upset, I merely said it was unfortunate that you will be unable to attend this particular match. I'm sure there will be another weekend when you are free that we can get another opportunity to play together. Since we already have some players who have committed to Sunday, we will just use this as an excuse to play ARMA.
MS_Coolair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression we were to play a co-op mission. Not TvT. How am I to get to know anybody if they end up on the other side?
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagined that with the proper turn out, you would all play on the same side because we should have other players show up, some from other teams.
I certainly never said anything about playing COOP because TvT is how these players came to want to join. However, I do understand that you members usually don't PvP , but I'm pretty sure these guys will also play some COOP with you.
Since Lancer cannot attend this Sunday, also with Scout being away, and I know AsRock will not PvP; it would probably be best if you try to schedule a new Meet for COOP missions at a time you know you can commit to.
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Sunday is fine.......just has to be later in the day. I don't want to get up at 7 AM to play ArmA. That would be 5 AM for Cool. That's not even reasonable. I'm Eastern in case you were wondering....same as you, Scout, Rock and more.
MS_Lingus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS_PFCLancer wrote:
That would be 5 AM for Cool. That's not even reasonable.

Well, that's only 30 minutes before Reveille...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: