The Medic Station is looking for new members - We only recruit regular players from our game servers - Interested? See our forums for more information and play on our game servers!
The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming: Forums

The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming :: View topic - Shutting down
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shutting down

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming Forum Index -> ArmA 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Shutting down Reply with quote

I am real sorry to have to make this announcement but sometime between now and May 1st I will be shutting this server down. It is using resources that could be better used on something else. I realize that there are a few people that still play this version but I haven't seen any MS tags on the join log this year. So far this year there have been 62 players and I know that a couple of them use more than one name. It isn't the maintenance as much as it is freeing up the resources for newer games.

This is a virtual machine so it can be exported/imported to someone else if they wish to run it.

Comments are welcome.
MS_CombatMedic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the amount of time that you did run the server, the team and the public appreciate it!
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As many of you know I wanted to keep the server up but there really is only a handful of players on it so this weekend it is coming down. For those of you that do still play I am truly sorry!
MS_Stealth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good bye Arma1, time to move on...and ty lancer for doing all that you do to make a place for everyone to have fun...i'll be in action soon...there better be some good sniper guns in there for me Smile
MS_PFCLancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server is down permanently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Medic Station Tactical Online Gaming Forum Index -> ArmA 1 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: